GoldOxide_imp said:
JoelJustin_imp said:
I have a 2013 CB1100 and as most people have found, the seat is too hard and you will want to be taking breaks after 40 minutes of riding. I've heard the 2014 seat FITS, and I believe this deluxe seat is what they have changed to. Is it a more comfortable, softer seat?
Welcome to the Forum Joel.
Forum members have strongly expressed that the DLX saddle is significantly more comfortable than the stock standard '13 and '14 saddle. I believe it. Most have also expressed that the DLX will fit, but there might be a slight gap between the fuel tank and seat.
In any case, something to search the forum for while you ponder the thought.
Welcome to the Forum Joel.
Forum members have strongly expressed that the DLX saddle is significantly more comfortable than the stock standard '13 and '14 saddle. I believe it. Most have also expressed that the DLX will fit, but there might be a slight gap between the fuel tank and seat.
In any case, something to search the forum for while you ponder the thought. Seat fits fine with no gap between the tank,seat.