Bheezy27403_imp
Road warrior
Pipe arrived today with sealant...question answered.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good news, and a belated "Yes", I did use it. Be sure to post some pic's and/or any videoclip and your feedback. Install was pretty quick and painless. Also take note and leave clearance with the center stand and chain. Then, periodically check for any movement.Bheezy27403_imp said:Pipe arrived today with sealant...question answered.
Where did you purchase your muffler?dsinned_imp said:I installed mine week before last just before the Fourth of July. I installed the Delkevic's 9" Oval on my CB1100. The installation was a snap and fitment absolutely perfect, including the link pipe with the center stand stop. For the money ($180), the materials, mirror finish and sound quality are outstanding! Surprisingly, its really not loud but rather has a deeper tone that kind of sounds like a subtle growl (baffle still installed). Almost no noticeable popping on decel and/or throttle response hesitation. Stock ECU map seems to like it. Just what I was looking for in an aftermarket exhaust.
Here's a photo of it on my all black (std) bike.
)The Delkevic price looks cheap?ryanschillinger_imp said:I’ve been eying the delkevic header. With the cat, this bike is just too quiet for me. I have the longer muffler so even with the header I think it would be mellow.
https://delkevic.com/stainless-steel-4-1-header-to-fit-cb1100a-2014/

i can support what you're saying about a no-cat no-baffle delkevic being pretty "sloppy obnoxious." my 8" round has neither, and it's certainly noticable.