Decisions, decisions

bioman_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
For those who are not sure about buying that second bike, this can help you decide:


a9993b6fee7be540d3babd59a973a721.jpg
 
This is cool! Here's sort of how it worked in my case. The "Yes" loop on the last step took about six tries to get to a "No".
 
And this is just an example why I love this forum..
 
Houtman_imp said:
bioman_imp said:
For those who are not sure about buying that second bike, this can help you decide:


a9993b6fee7be540d3babd59a973a721.jpg
I did not see an arrow to a divorce lawyer as added pressure to the wife.
I did not see an arrow to a divorce lawyer as added pressure to the wife.
I think you just have to roll the attorney fees into the purchase price of the bike and amortize it out over the many years you will be riding it.
PS...don't show my previous comment to my current wife who I love deeply and would never trade for a second bike.... please don't ask the obvious follow up question, either. Sshhhhh
 
This chart extrapolates how I usually obtain my motorcycles, and applies to the two that I currently own.
 
My wife's professional life revolves around flow charts...I think she'll produce a counter-offer flow chart in 3D with vivid colors in about 5 minutes.
 
PD, see if she will do it. We need a good laugh and her chart would be great!
 
Perfect Timing! I will print these off and place them around the house for my wife to see. She promised me a new (2nd) bike and new (1st) truck in 2021 ... but she's female and and a wife so promises seem to be negotiable :)
 
Back
Top