Deb and I did a little winter interior decorating today.

Interior decorating? I'm not sure wether to show this post to Darling or not. Mmmmmmm, maybe not. It's not that I don't rule the roost of course, but Bobbit does come to mind. Dunno why :).

Cheers
 
That 'Christmas tree' reminds me why it was I so wanted a CB1100 the first time I saw one.
 
Thread starter
Christmas tree is a 1981 Honda CB750K, the bike that started the hoarding addiction. I so wish the our Cb1100 came with those same 4 into 4 pipes :-)
 
I'm sorry I wasn't clear, hondahoarder. I know the tree is a CB750. I started riding at about the time the CB750 was first produced and I really wanted one. Many years later when I saw the CB1100 it pressed all my buttons. Like you, I'd like it to have those 4 pipes.
 
Back
Top