Deb and I did a little winter interior decorating today.

Lol... That is so cool. You are indeed a lucky man hoarder!
 
That is amazing that any woman would allow that! A definite keeper. Must also make for good party conversations. If I had a straight shot from the garage or into the front door from the driveway, I might do the same.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Elipten_imp said:
That is amazing that any woman would allow that! A definite keeper. Must also make for good party conversations. If I had a straight shot from the garage or into the front door from the driveway, I might do the same.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Allow it? It was her idea, she's as ate up with this stuff as I am. :excited:
 
I showed my wife this thread over coffee this morning, i told her we have been thinking of new furniture in the living room why not go with this modern decor. She told me the extra seating was not necessary:s
 
No way that would fly in my house! Knowing me and my friends, it wouldn't be long before we'd come up with a drinking game that involved racing the bikes down the hall and through each bedroom. Hmmm...why does that not seem so crazy the more I think about it?
 
And I always had a yen to be guitarzan. :P
 
I'm sure you're being modest.
 
Country and western ? ( blues bros reference)
 
The Ferret wins the cigar.
 
Back
Top