Deb also got a New/Old Retro bike

hondahoarder_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Since we now have a garage full of old Honda's and my CB1100, Deb wanted a new "retro" bike. So she traded her RoadStar for a 2014 Yamaha Bolt R-spec, badass little bike and looks old school. We love the old bikes but when road tripping it nice to jump on a new reliable bike and go. I think it and the CB1100 will look good together.

Life is short you can't have to many motorcycles :D



[url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/2014%20Bolt/1278530_10152423135571515_491131944_n_zps67f19fe0.jpg.html][url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/Our%20Vintage%20Bike%20Collection/1305259_10152414856631515_528512865_n_zpsf48f3853.jpg.html]

[url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/2014%20Bolt/1353952_10152423138111515_1549101275_o_zps3dfccda9.jpg.html]
 
Lol...congrats to Deb

Now on to you...

Told ya before you need another 1 in the CB 1100 in your signature
Now you make a post and call it a CB 1000 and again a CB 100

For God's sake..get it together man... It's a CB 1100.... That's CB with two 1's and two O's

J/k Hondahoarder..is Deb going to bring it to the root beer stand for oggling?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Lol...congrats to Deb

Now on to you...

Told ya before you need another 1 in the CB 1100 in your signature
Now you make a post and call it a CB 1000 and again a CB 100

For God's sake..get it together man... It's a CB 1100.... That's CB with two 1's and two O's

J/k Hondahoarder..is Deb going to bring it to the root beer stand for oggling?
Hey bud I don't remember you telling me before, I am old, can't type, blind and my 1 key sticks, give an old man a break will ya. Actually I can use all the help I can get!

Nope, Deb rarely makes it to the man cave in Cincinnati and even more rarely on a bike, so I doubt you'll be seeing her her. Guess your gonna have to make a trip to LaGrange/Louisville and do a Monkey Wrench Bike night! We're still waiting on two more add-ons. A Bobber springer seat and a little mini-fairing, then it will rock!

BTW, are you on face book? If so friend me "Curt Edwards"
 
Lol..good job on the fixes.

Btw like the "artsy shot" of the Bolt in the middle. Really cool.

Solo springer seat should be really neat.

Not on face book. Sorry.

I could maybe make it down to luelvull some time. Probably not this season though.
 
Deb's new Bolt is cool!!! That's a great pair of new/old bikes you two have added to your awesome collection. Congrats!
 
The Bolt and the Guzzi V7 were on my short list when shopping for my CB..I finally sat on a Bolt, very nice...Maybe my wife will sell her 800lb HD for a Bolt..Good choice!!!!
 
A friend of mine texted me tonight. He was at a Honda Yamaha dealer in N/E Ohio today. They have their original CB 1100 on the floor, but have sold 11 Bolts.
 
Not too surprising as the cruise image is still going strong. But they don't handle nearly as well as the CB1100 (or any non-cruiser for that matter) and they're small.

I have issues with small bikes. :@ 36" inseam, just under 6' tall (used to be taller), long arms. I need a larger machine so I don't have to fold up like a grasshopper. I fit a 650L pretty good!

Don't know where all these short people are coming from and buying up all these bikes. I thought we were getting taller?
 
I like the looks of the BOLT and almost went that route but it just felt small when I sat on it... My feet on the pegs I was pushing back into the seat and was not comfortable. But I do like the look...

Anyhow, I got an 1100, what am I thinking about...
 
Love that Bolt too. Worried about that engine placement next to my legs but it sure is a pretty bike. I wouldn't mind having one in the garage either.
 
Back
Top