Dead

SCCBrider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Wouldn't you know it...I haven't ridden much lately, but the day I get cabin fever and want to go for a ride I find that the battery is dead. Every place is closed today thanks to a storm that hasn't even come close yet. Guess I could swap out the VFR battery with the CB. Might work.
 
Well, according to a quick search on Yuasa batteries for CB1100 (YTZ14S) and the VFR (YTZ12S), they are the exact same dimensions, etc. The only difference is cold cranking amps and about .5 lb. I say go for the swap :)
 
Is that the original Kenny?
 
dang it, man, time to change that battery. i'm getting cabin fever already too but didn't go out anywhere.

using this as a reminder to open my garage and start my bike or something tomorrow. i think this is the most days i've ever gone in a row without throwing a leg over.
 
Me too, until I remembered that not even Ken could post from beyond. :)
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Me too, until I remembered that not even Ken could post from beyond. :)

But if anyone could.. Dancing Kenny would be the one
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Is that the original Kenny?
Yes, sir. She is the original. That's about the norm for OEM. I could have made it last longer if I would have place it on the trickle charger.
The ferret_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Me too, until I remembered that not even Ken could post from beyond. :)

But if anyone could.. Dancing Kenny would be the one

But if anyone could.. Dancing Kenny would be the one
:excited::banana::celebrate:
Sorry Guys, guess I forgot to add battery to that part of the post.
 
Back
Top