dead CB1100

okredneck_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I regret to announce my 2014 cb1100 died a painful death Wednesday April 11th when a 98 ford Taurus pulled in front of me about 4 miles from my home. I suffered a broken pelvis and both feet were broken in a couple of places but I will recover in about 16 weeks. The beloved CB1100 will not recover. RIP
 
Very sorry to hear of your accident, but glad that you're ok enough to tell us about it.

Just got back from a 50 mile ride in the countryside and had a couple of "semi-close" calls where it seems that drivers didn't see me initially as they started to pull out.

May you heal fully.
 
Okredneck,
Recover quick and good forever...
When you stand on your 2 feet, start looking for another CB:thumbsup:

Good luck to you and new bike

pb
 
well that's no good, broken pelvis is bad, as are broken feet. Sorry to hear this has happened. best of luck with the recovery.
 
I opened this thread thinking it'd be about a mechanical problem. Way worse!

Get well Ok. Really wishing you all the best. Take it a day at a time and do all the docs tell you to.
 
These threads are difficult because they remind me of my vulnerability and mortality. I salute you okredneck for reminding me of that. I’m really glad you came out alive and hope, yes hope that you will recover to ride again...
 
Get well soon.

:( the bike.

Are they not liable to pay for its death?

Or being that they are driving a ‘98 Ford pos in 2018 explain everything?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
okredneck_imp said:
I regret to announce my 2014 cb1100 died a painful death Wednesday April 11th when a 98 ford Taurus pulled in front of me about 4 miles from my home. I suffered a broken pelvis and both feet were broken in a couple of places but I will recover in about 16 weeks. The beloved CB1100 will not recover. RIP
Hope your full recovery is sooner than expected.
 
Thread starter
I want to thank everyone for their well wishes I am doing well from what the dr has said so hope to get back on a bike again soon
 
When I opened this thread I was thinking an electrical failure. Looks like it's worse.
Sorry to hear that, but you survived, that's the important part... Wish you a speedy recovery.
 
Okr, my condolences to your CB. RIP. I'm so very sorry to hear about your injuries. Please take good care of yourself and let us know how you're progressing. You've got a whole bunch of folks out here wishing you only the very best and praying for a full and speedy recovery.
 
Back
Top