Daytona Seat

Excellent mods. Your bike looks like it means business!

Can you also tell us about your tank cover and your exhaust system?
 
Thread starter
HikerToo_imp said:
Looks good, how does the seat feel compared to stock?
Seat foam is slightly firmer than stock, and a tad lower, plus it feels "roomier".
Pipe is SP Tadao Power Box Two-Tail, and the tank cover is Bagster, which has mounts built-in for Bagster tank bags.
 
I have a question regarding the Bagster tank Cover. It appears in the picture that it doesn't come all away down to the seat. I have one on my XX and it covers the whole tank.
 
Thread starter
CIP57_imp said:
I have a question regarding the Bagster tank Cover. It appears in the picture that it doesn't come all away down to the seat. I have one on my XX and it covers the whole tank.
It covers entire tank except maybe 1/4" bottom edge. A nice detail of this quality tank cover is how it leaves the beautiful dark ruby tank logo exposed.
 
Thread starter
air charlie_imp said:
Looks great! Too bad you cant leave it on and just put the whole bike next to the tree!
I've display bikes in my living room (no fuel); some motorcycles are artwork in my book. My CB1100 stays in the garage, ready to go, although I still haven't ridden it since I installed the Daytona seat-weather has been awful lately!
HO HO HO!


[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/j984.jpg/]
[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/yjd6.jpg/]
[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/x325.jpg/]

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us
 
In my opinion that daytona single seat looks better than the K&H Single Seat because of the bigger Hump, looks Racier:biker:

Great Choice!!!
 
Back
Top