Daytona seat

Chris Goldson_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Have just bought a Samurider Daytona seat for my 2015 CB1100.

Has anyone fitted one of these and if so do I need to transfer the rubbers from the standard seat and the catches too onto the Daytona seat ?

Best wishes


Chris
 
Chris, I have a recollection that at least one aftermarket seat required swapping the hardware from the OEM number, but a search has failed to turn up the thread. If you do have to, I can’t imagine it will be too difficult.
 
Ditto on the hardware swap, makes it a little difficult to swap seats quickly. On my Harley my extra seat came with all the correct hardware can do a quick swap,also twice the seat and half the cost. Sundowner is the type.
 
Swapping out the rubber hardware took me longer than I'd like to admit. Getting them off the original seat wasn't too hard, but fitting them into the new seat was . . .annoying. I believe I ended up having to use a little dish soap to ease the way.
 
Back
Top