Daytona 200

Cool thanks redbirds.
Are fans not allowed in the stands? I don't see ONE

Ok I see they seem to be crammed into 1 set of stands. Gosh the Daytona 200 used be be a really big deal.
 
Thread starter
Yes, too bad that it does not carry the prestige that it did in times past. I enjoyed going there in the early 70's and seeing the likes of Agostini, Roberts, Cecotto, Mann and so many other greats-too many to name. Daytona is simply not a good track for modern racing motorcycles and the old track layout was much better for spectators. Sad really.

d885daaa1cf4fa0d13befce96ddd6fdb.jpg


7bf124bec0193900ea8839b382244ca3.jpg
 
redbirds_imp said:
Yes, too bad that it does not carry the prestige that it did in times past. I enjoyed going there in the early 70's and seeing the likes of Agostini, Roberts, Cecotto, Mann and so many other greats-too many to name. Daytona is simply not a good track for modern racing motorcycles and the old track layout was much better for spectators. Sad really.

d885daaa1cf4fa0d13befce96ddd6fdb.jpg


7bf124bec0193900ea8839b382244ca3.jpg

WOW!!! Two incredible pics! Thanks for sharing those, redbirds.
 
Back
Top