Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
peterbaron_imp said:Alain, how about this, remote control, good price with huge attachment option, GO has it;
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

).It's a good question. I think if you're over the limit, you are opening up a potential problem with liability claims. I guess that's the reason some folk do not connect the GPS on their dashcam.Cormanus_imp said:I've wondered about the 'incriminating' bit. Your camera shows the other person clearly in the wrong, but you were 5 mph over the limit, what does your insurance company say about liability? On a wider front, I wonder how long it will be before police start checking people's phone and GPS recordings for evidence of offences.




Got difficulty connecting to the dashcam Wifi network.Lord Popgun_imp said:This is a very nice looking unit that is reasonable priced. Have you tried the WiFi feature yet?
Thanks, the extra digits works.Lord Popgun_imp said:If your manual says the password is 12345678, that is not it. Its 1234567890. Check their website, they have it listed.
Only one item left is to install that rubber thingy RLETS on the brake lever.The ferret_imp said:starting to look like a cock pit rather than a set of handlebars lol