Dart Marlin Flyscreen - A Quick Review

Well, they want you to pay for their service. I keep getting emails from them reminding me that I’ve got more data stored than I’m allowed and reminding me that the logo will be superimposed and the image blurred until I cough up. Good luck, I say; particularly when the browser extension stepping around it works so well.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Well, they want you to pay for their service. I keep getting emails from them reminding me that I’ve got more data stored than I’m allowed and reminding me that the logo will be superimposed and the image blurred until I cough up. Good luck, I say; particularly when the browser extension stepping around it works so well.
I just added the extension and WOW! it works! Took about 5 seconds after clicking on your link.

Thanks.
 
decarmine_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Well, they want you to pay for their service. I keep getting emails from them reminding me that I’ve got more data stored than I’m allowed and reminding me that the logo will be superimposed and the image blurred until I cough up. Good luck, I say; particularly when the browser extension stepping around it works so well.
I just added the extension and WOW! it works! Took about 5 seconds after clicking on your link.

Thanks.
I just added the extension and WOW! it works! Took about 5 seconds after clicking on your link.

Thanks.
(+1) Heh, pretty magical indeed.
 
I paid the new cheaper money :-/ Don’t hate me :s

But couldn’t find an add on that worked with Safari
 
I don’t think there is an add on that works for Safari, popgun. And, no hate for paying the new cheaper money. It’s a good service and it’s reasonable for them to charge for it. They lost me first because I’m a cheapskate and secondly their first demand was so outrageous.
 
jimgl3_imp said:
I want a Dart standard screen, but can't come to grips with price tag. Maybe some day.
I feel your pain, but it's a quality piece and worth the price I think.
The way I look at it is, you only buy it once, so I bought one and am very happy that I did.
I've had mine for about three years, and as the years pass, you divide the price by the years and it gets cheaper every year :rofl: :rofl:
 
I got lucky and found a slightly used Dart for my Bonnie on Craig’s. Took a while but it was less than a new one. Save a search and check from time to time.

I save keyword searches for things I want that are spendy. That’s how I got my new Givi box.
 
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
jimgl3_imp said:
I want a Dart standard screen, but can't come to grips with price tag. Maybe some day.
I could go to their site and find out, but what is the price?
I could go to their site and find out, but what is the price?
$159.95 https://www.dartflyscreens.com/products/honda-cb1100-classic-flyscreen

I agree it is a quality piece. That's why I want one. But I have a mind that believes that after you recoup the cost of initial production, you should be able to lower the price a bit. Never seen the price come down on these ever. Not one bit.

I just bought an Arrow slip on. I didn't expect the price to come down on that one. Don't think the sales volume is there.

I will eventually buy a Dart.
 
Back
Top