DARK MODE

WRXer_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Is there a way to get a dark mode for this board? Every other one I am on has a dark mode & this one burns my retinas at night.
 
That’s a question for Guth who will no doubt respond at some time.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
That’s a question for Guth who will no doubt respond at some time.
I hope so. I use dark mode for everything anymore, and this is just about the only site that I frequent that doesn't have a setting for it.
 
Hadn't thought about a dark mode, but Mrs. Gone might appreciate it when I scan the forum in bed when I can't sleep...
 
Control Centre....
Roger...

b73ab12249a10218149c3dacdce4d023.jpg

:)
 
Assuming that you guys aren't just goofing, many forum sites have two modes of operation. One with a light background and darker text (for daylight) and one with dark background and lighter text (for night). Users simply click on a mode button in the site. There is not such a feature on this site...though it's likely easily enabled.

 
Some of us need no enlightenment; it's a constant state.
 
Back
Top