DGShannon_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Have I been asleep? Never noticed a CB1100 with this dark gray paint before. Looks good, as does the Tadao powerbox exhaust.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Black is even faster. That's why RLETs are black.Pterodactyl_imp said:Yeh. I'd go grey. Looks good. But red is faster.
Cheers

Black is even faster. That's why RLETs are black.Django_imp said:Black is even faster. That's why RLETs are black.Pterodactyl_imp said:Yeh. I'd go grey. Looks good. But red is faster.
Cheers![]()
Black is even faster. That's why RLETs are black.Django_imp said:Black is even faster. That's why RLETs are black.Pterodactyl_imp said:Yeh. I'd go grey. Looks good. But red is faster.
Cheers![]()
I'd gladly destroy my bank account for that... pretty much exactly what I've been waiting/hoping for.Henrik_imp said:That grey color is an option available in Japan. I personally really like it, and here you can see the EX and the STD in this grey option.
![]()
![]()
Somewhere I red, it was the most sold motorcycle in Japan in the year 2010. Don't know, if that is really true.Cormanus_imp said:Look at all those colours. It makes me wonder how many CB1100s are sold in Japan.