Dark Gray/Silver?

DGShannon_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Have I been asleep? Never noticed a CB1100 with this dark gray paint before. Looks good, as does the Tadao powerbox exhaust.

 
That grey color is an option available in Japan. I personally really like it, and here you can see the EX and the STD in this grey option.

cfd6d4289066714a05af2d2fc5651949.png


4c2756d6cb87f8420f76f1e07a83cf6c.png
 
Please Honda, please! 2015 would be such a great year if the silver, gray, or white version was offered in the US.
 
Thread starter
Django_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Yeh. I'd go grey. Looks good. But red is faster.

Cheers
Black is even faster. That's why RLETs are black. :P
Black is even faster. That's why RLETs are black. :P
No, no, no. RELTs are black in order to slow the red bikes down enough for the others to catch up!
 
Henrik_imp said:
That grey color is an option available in Japan. I personally really like it, and here you can see the EX and the STD in this grey option.

cfd6d4289066714a05af2d2fc5651949.png


4c2756d6cb87f8420f76f1e07a83cf6c.png
I'd gladly destroy my bank account for that... pretty much exactly what I've been waiting/hoping for.
 
Look at all those colours. It makes me wonder how many CB1100s are sold in Japan.
 
What I don't understand is the colors already exist and it is just the tank and side covers, SO why oh why can't we have more colors as an option in USA?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
This color and wheel combo is the cat's meow, imho.
I doubt I will ever have the spoked wheels, but THIS color is simply
dazzling! Stay tuned! :D
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Look at all those colours. It makes me wonder how many CB1100s are sold in Japan.
Somewhere I red, it was the most sold motorcycle in Japan in the year 2010. Don't know, if that is really true.
 
Back
Top