Dec 26, 2022 #1 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter The Behind The Scenes Of Tom Cruise’s ’MI:7’ Base Jump Is 2022’s Best Movie
Dec 26, 2022 #3 pdedse Moderator Staff member So...new bike each time he did a new take? Edit: I think I see the bike is cabled-up on a few jumps. Likely the best action music for spies...slightly better than the Bond theme.
So...new bike each time he did a new take? Edit: I think I see the bike is cabled-up on a few jumps. Likely the best action music for spies...slightly better than the Bond theme.
Dec 26, 2022 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member I guess at least 6 bikes were used in the actual takes.
Dec 26, 2022 #5 misterprofessionality Road warrior Cool stunt for sure...that article though. "Tom cruise is the only action movie star in hollywood". What?!?!?
Cool stunt for sure...that article though. "Tom cruise is the only action movie star in hollywood". What?!?!?
Dec 26, 2022 #6 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Could you see how far he dropped after leaving the ramp before pulling his chute? I would have puked my brains out. Roller coasters freak me out lol
Could you see how far he dropped after leaving the ramp before pulling his chute? I would have puked my brains out. Roller coasters freak me out lol
Dec 27, 2022 #8 D DAC Road warrior Cormanus_imp said: I guess at least 6 bikes were used in the actual takes. Click to expand... And at least that many pair of underwear. (For me anyway.)
Cormanus_imp said: I guess at least 6 bikes were used in the actual takes. Click to expand... And at least that many pair of underwear. (For me anyway.)
Dec 27, 2022 #9 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior DAC_imp said: Cormanus_imp said: I guess at least 6 bikes were used in the actual takes. Click to expand... And at least that many pair of underwear. (For me anyway.) Click to expand... And at least that many pair of underwear. (For me anyway.) :rofl:
DAC_imp said: Cormanus_imp said: I guess at least 6 bikes were used in the actual takes. Click to expand... And at least that many pair of underwear. (For me anyway.) Click to expand... And at least that many pair of underwear. (For me anyway.) :rofl: