cblais19_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Can we get a rule set up so GoldOxide has a limit on the amount of posts he can make per day? 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I am his lawyer, consider it done = under 100/daycblais19_imp said:Can we get a rule set up so GoldOxide has a limit on the amount of posts he can make per day?![]()


I’m sure you could toss them in the fireplace to help keep warm...GoldOxide_imp said:Yes, yes, it is a Canadian winter sickness :dodgy: . But the Forum has some rich history and interesting perspectives about and not about the CB1100. The mountain is pretty tall, however, I will admit, I am growing weary and I suspect I will be cured soon.
I also have a pair of RLETs that are haunting me, but so far I have managed to ignore them. It is not even clear if my "lawyer" :huh: can help with that, even though his past efforts have been valiant.![]()
Huh, ..., not ... helpingThe ferret_imp said::rofl:
It's almost spring ( here anyway)
And resistance is futile
. I think your voice stirred them. :dodgy:

GoldOxide_imp said:Yes, yes, it is a Canadian winter sickness :dodgy: . But the Forum has some rich history and interesting perspectives about and not about the CB1100. The mountain is pretty tall, however, I will admit, I am growing weary and I suspect I will be cured soon.
I also have a pair of RLETs that are haunting me, but so far I have managed to ignore them. It is not even clear if my "lawyer" :huh: can help with that, even though his past efforts have been valiant.![]()
I’m sure you could toss them in the fireplace to help keep warm...cblais19_imp said:I’m sure you could toss them in the fireplace to help keep warm...GoldOxide_imp said:Yes, yes, it is a Canadian winter sickness :dodgy: . But the Forum has some rich history and interesting perspectives about and not about the CB1100. The mountain is pretty tall, however, I will admit, I am growing weary and I suspect I will be cured soon.
I also have a pair of RLETs that are haunting me, but so far I have managed to ignore them. It is not even clear if my "lawyer" :huh: can help with that, even though his past efforts have been valiant.![]()