Cut out seat

tod.branko_imp

Been there
Thread starter
So guys I have a question, do you know if Japanese riders have to hide their power commanders? My seat came with a weird cut in the rear, approximately the size of a power commander, and a whole in the seat base, arguably enough for a cable to go through.

Obviously I have sent it to be reupholstered and me being on the tall side requested an inch raise in the rider seat. I will post that job, I asked for a design similar to Daytona seat, we will see what it will come out like.

For now enjoy the weird holes
ead55e7e4b57d2646df0077557fc8ed4.jpg
0a91b9b8f89bcb4308f617afd9cc0caf.jpg


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
I agree, that is really strange. Were any holes cut into the seat base on the underside? I wonder if the area was melted, or a dog or other animal chewed it up.
 
Thread starter
pekingduck_imp said:
I agree, that is really strange. Were any holes cut into the seat base on the underside? I wonder if the area was melted, or a dog or other animal chewed it up.
There is a hole in the base, definitely cut out

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
It looks too neat to have been chewed—the cut in the top, I mean. I wouldn't have thought Power Commanders are illegal in Japan so it seems a very strange place to put one. Something more out of the ordinary methinks.
 
Back
Top