Sodbuster_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
So I traded the stock seat for a Sargent, 20% better but still looking. Been reading through all the posts and only slightly closer to a decision. So...here's my 'dilema': The crunched up crotch and constant feeling of sliding forward in the seat (area.) My favored position is few inches (about a fist) back from the tank/forward edge of the seat.
The swoop/scooped/lower seating in driver(?) position seems to be the issue. I never had that problem with my CB550 or the CB750, so I'm thinking the most 'retro' styles are what I should be looking at, i.e. Daytona Cozy (tall). Maybe even the Tiros K?
I've already looking at having Sargent re-do the seat, and even a good, local guy who can do seats. Still, I'm looking at all options.
I would appreciate anyone's similar experience and/or opinion.
Incidently, the Sargent seat will soon be for sale.
Sodbuster
The swoop/scooped/lower seating in driver(?) position seems to be the issue. I never had that problem with my CB550 or the CB750, so I'm thinking the most 'retro' styles are what I should be looking at, i.e. Daytona Cozy (tall). Maybe even the Tiros K?
I've already looking at having Sargent re-do the seat, and even a good, local guy who can do seats. Still, I'm looking at all options.
I would appreciate anyone's similar experience and/or opinion.
Incidently, the Sargent seat will soon be for sale.
Sodbuster