Custom License Plate Bracket

CIP57_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Wow big difference. Looks great CIP!
 
Soo.....you have an RC moto? :D
 
Looks great CIP. Well done, Rob!
 
I just made mine this past weekend with some aluminum I had laying around I have not put a frame on yet though but looks so much better than the ugly stock bracket. Love the look of your bike! P.S. What tires ore you running and do you like them?
 
Thanks for the compliments. That looks great! Have to finish mine now. :)

Hey Steve, (CIP57)
What pack is that on the back? It looks good.

Thanks,
Rob
rdtshaw
 
Thread starter
rdtshaw_imp said:
Thanks for the compliments. That looks great! Have to finish mine now. :)

Hey Steve, (CIP57)
What pack is that on the back? It looks good.

Thanks,
Rob
rdtshaw
Rob here is a link:
Amazon.com

Great bag fits right to the tie downs

Better Pic




mgoodie_imp said:
I'm running a set of Michelin Pilot Road 3's, great tires much softer than stock.
 
Back
Top