Custom HD 750

Thread starter
Turn signals and mirrors would probably be nice too. Maybe a license plate. But fenders? What's wrong with a little dirt and grime up your back? Haha.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
i like it. Tires look too fat...like caricatures. Otherwise, it looks cool.
+1
 
I was too distracted by your avatar to read anything!
 
+2 on the tire. I never got the allure of fat front tires - or big 21" front wheels that you often see on customs. That balloon front certainly can't do much for handling. Otherwise a sweet looking bike.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
+2 on the tire. I never got the allure of fat front tires - or big 21" front wheels that you often see on customs. That balloon front certainly can't do much for handling. Otherwise a sweet looking bike.
HANDLING? You won't give a darn about handling after the frame around the seat starts chafing your inner thighs. :s
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
I was too distracted by your avatar to read anything!
I don't recall if it was on this forum or on the VFR forum where I described having my head scanned by Bell Helmets. I had no idea this would be the result!
nhawk7504_imp said:
It's how it SHOULD look to me. Stock it looks hideous.
Agreed.
 
I agree that the stock look isn't that appealing, but this doesnt inspire confidence in handling or comfort. A cute concept bike, but not for me. Just my opinion, and you did ask for opinions!
 
Perhaps due to like of retro bikes, mostly Japanese and British, just don t care for that look. Really, I think it looks like sh@t, but everyone to his own.
 
Seems there's always someone willing to customize any bike to get a reaction. It's nice to see but the new 750/500 HD engines just don't do anything for me. Just like Honda's 750 cruisers, they just don't have the appeal.
 
Thread starter
This video just came out yesterday. The styling looks familiar. Coincidence? Or possibly a trend in custom bike builds? And what I'm referring to primarily are the fat tires. I still like it. What I like even more is how the project was opened up for a bunch of people to participate and contribute towards the end result. The bends in those pipes are crazy. I have to think, although eye catching, it has to detract somewhat from performance to have the gases make so many turns on their journey out the back. Still, pretty darn cool in my opinion. Those Australians are nutty, I tell ya'.

 
Back
Top