the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Does look good. Man thats a lot of storage space on that bike.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sounds good! :celebrate:The ferret_imp said:ok was just emptying the dishwasher , thinking about this thread, and figured out exactly what I want.
I want a NC750X with hydraulic valves and shaft drive![]()
+1 Ferret, I loved my '73 R75 and thought it's performance more than enough. It may have produced 45 hp at the rear wheel, I don't really know but it performed well at all tasks to include being a touring bike.The ferret_imp said:those guys can't possibly be going around curves and having fun since those aren't really high horsepower, high-tech sport bikes, can they Capo?
Very misleading photos :rofl:


I'm with you there, Cormanus. I won't even buy a car with an automatic. If I had to deal with heavy city traffic, I'd probably have a different opinion.Cormanus_imp said:While the Honda Australia website leaves a little to be desired, it looks like three variants of the CTX 700 will be offered here. The CTX 700—the basic 6-speed manual version; the CTX 700D—with DCT; and the CTX 700N—manual with no fairing, so I suppose 'N' stands for naked.
I'm not sure why I'd buy a bike with automatic transmission.
Someone should tell the blogger that the picture he posted and labeled as a 2017 Honda ST 1300 is in fact a Yamaha FJR lolStichill_imp said: