CTX 1300 Anyone?

You had that much fun at the rally in Ark alone! Lol
 
gtmn_imp said:
dude, ceder creek motorsports is at 6487 for a standard
how do you not buy one
patience patience patience my friend

They are NOT at $6487
they added over $900 in dealer fees
I am working them down on those fees as we speak
they know I have a fistful of cash
make em sweat I say

patience patience patience
 
try to get them to through in some stuff at cost or for free, as you will likely want a center stand, tall screen, rear carrier, poss heated grips, just a few items
remember the std has no radio and no abs deluxe has them and
if you havent sat on one yet the mirrors will freak you out but have them adjust the bars up or down so you can see out of them. this may have been one of its down falls, people thought the couldnt see behind them, once the bars are good the mirrors are great just keep that in mind
 
gtmn_imp said:
try to get them to through in some stuff at cost or for free, as you will likely want a center stand, tall screen, rear carrier, poss heated grips, just a few items
remember the std has no radio and no abs deluxe has them and
if you havent sat on one yet the mirrors will freak you out but have them adjust the bars up or down so you can see out of them. this may have been one of its down falls, people thought the couldnt see behind them, once the bars are good the mirrors are great just keep that in mind
The standard does not have a radio but the deluxe does NOT have a radio either.

The deluxe only has factory speakers one has to Bluetooth their tunes

not interested in that one bit
 
Made the deal over the phone today
credit card $300 deposit
I pick it up next week

I sold two bikes over on ADVrider
2000 Honda Shadow Ace Tourer
1975 Suzuki TC185
Both buyers pick up their bikes in the morning

new bike smell coming my way
 
Congrats Ole, you should enjoy that CTX. Great motor in those things.
 
I took a 21 mile test ride on a CTX1300 last week. My knees were bent about 90 degrees on the pegs. My new knee only bends 108 degrees so I fit! That gearbox is very slick, all you have to do is think about shifting and it flicks in to the next gear. LOL
Even though it is a "de tuned" V-4 , the engine makes it's power in all the right places (for me anyway)

Already have a Honda tall windscreen and a GIVI Monokey rear rack coming my way,,,,
 
Ole_imp said:
Made the deal over the phone today
credit card $300 deposit
I pick it up next week

I sold two bikes over on ADVrider
2000 Honda Shadow Ace Tourer
1975 Suzuki TC185
Both buyers pick up their bikes in the morning

new bike smell coming my way

I did a 1300 mile father son road trip on my CTX last week,including the entire Blue Ridge pkwy. It's a great bike for long distance riding! A taller windshield and your ready to go. Congratulations !
 
Ole, if the engine is still anything at all like in the ST1300 you are going to love it! Congrats on your new bike.
 
Got my new 2014 CTX1300 home today. My knee fits on it just fine.

e07e088536678fd395f53658e27fe00b.jpg


4a7e55d662339a81d156547550a69abd.jpg


914c31b3c8ac8a446a2e1fe91f9d9d6b.jpg


e63093243ad92dcb43ac9851e07245a5.jpg


2b7b0db26ac0a5042a81c80baa63e6a5.jpg


compared to my Forza

c30815a054f1baeac8d1647b3f5cfbdf.jpg


d0468c0339f8758a6c44d959f982da0b.jpg


I got a killer deal about 2.5 hours up north so I trailered it home.
It now has 66 miles on it.
 
That is a beautiful bike Ole. Congrats man. You will get tired of it and trade it for something else long before it's worn out. Those motors are anvil like in their durability.

Really pretty
 
What a beautiful thing. That'll make the next IB a bit more comfortable! :P
 
So I have added or will add a few items.
Dealer installed the Honda Tall Windscreen as part of the deal.
A GIVI SR1134 top case rack was in my driveway yesterday (brown truck guy) so my Trekker 45L has a place to sit
Just ordered a Honda center stand on fleaBay
Grip Puppies and GPS holder are standing by waiting
RLET's? I have a set somewhere in the parts bin
A guy on the CTX forum makes a sweet set of saddle bag guards I need to contact him

I am going for a ride see ya later!
 
Back
Top