aschem_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Sat on one today and wanted to know if anyone has ridden one?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Old topic I know but am looking at one of these one year wonders in the next week or so.gtmn_imp said:just traded mine in on a vfr1200x last week she had 10k on her
great bike super deals on them out there
but there are things you need to know going in
she aint perfect
Old topic I know but am looking at one of these one year wonders in the next week One or so.Ole_imp said:Old topic I know but am looking at one of these one year wonders in the next week or so.gtmn_imp said:just traded mine in on a vfr1200x last week she had 10k on her
great bike super deals on them out there
but there are things you need to know going in
she aint perfect
What are the things we need to know about her imperfections?
Thank you for any info,,,
Im pretty sure that when I bought mine with 0 miles 15 months ago the place in cedarburg,Wi is one of the places I talked to. I think they had a lot of added fees after they get you on the phone. FYI Glenn Bernie Motorsports has a good selection of brand new CTX1300's. $7982.00 out the door. There number is 443-627-1836. It's such a great price for a brand new bike I was seriously considering buying another one. My wife was not happy with the idea.Ole_imp said:Thanks. I found 3 in Cedarburg WI 0 miles below 7000$. GOt to call Monday.