Craigslist Section on Forum?

aschem_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Thoughts on adding a Craigslist section for CB1100 bikes/parts.
I use search Tempest but it doesn't always find items.
 
That would have to be approved by the adm Guth.
 
Personally I like the small and involved audience for civil discussion and ribbing.
Our for sale listing is certainly not the size of eBay which is fine with me.
 
Great idea. Members can post links to all the nationwide CL ads here. Anything to increase the availability of parts to members is a win-win deal. Never enough parts to play with! It would drum-up more interest to members undoubtably. Ads here are rather infrequent.
 
I agree wholeheartedly. I've enjoyed Craigslist sections on other bike forums as a source for parts.

I just tried to post a link to some examples but realized that you have to be a member of each forum to view the section. So it wouldn't work for lurkers.

Is our classified section like that? hhhmmm, lets see.....kirk out
 
jamestkirk_imp said:
I agree wholeheartedly. I've enjoyed Craigslist sections on other bike forums as a source for parts.

I just tried to post a link to some examples but realized that you have to be a member of each forum to view the section. So it wouldn't work for lurkers.

Is our classified section like that? hhhmmm, lets see.....kirk out
Yes. You have to be a member of this forum to see the classified section.
 
Back
Top