cozy seat confusion

fredkb_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I have read a couple of threads about the cozy seat. They make a high seat and a low seat. I have seen pictures on different threads and am uncertain if they are of the low or the high seat. Could someone with a cozy high seat send a few pics from different angles? And perhaps someone with a cozy low seat send a few pics from different angles so as to compare looks. Any comments are also welcome. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
 
Also, these things have a huge vintage look, which is appealing. However, is it a good everyday seat? Touring capable?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
I looked around on the UK forum and found these pics.I think they may
be of the high seat, but I am not sure.
205bc7b9d447852b34058ab4e4c907d4.jpg
4d1801fc641578a46ead8267b04df839.jpg
58737dd7558ca2b6304d7d102ff29912.jpg

Is there anyone with a definite picture of the high versus low?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
some pics did not show up. Let me try again.
high seat?
90212aaf1ae849920ed1bc91617957a9.jpg
65697542fb50d72d7693b71c81d096f5.jpg
1eaf56103b2edf1fdab7b77260385c23.jpg


low seat?
560bd488e5e1a8b5ea2f95ae40492a88.jpg


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
 
I thought I'd chime in here, because I got tired of waiting for the Cozy seat to come back into stock (along with trying to figure out which was which, just like you!), and bought the Tiro (K0 Style) seat instead. It looks just about identical, is very definitely a taller seat, and is EXTREMELY comfortable! I'm really happy with it.
Here's a shot of it vs. the stock seat, for an idea of the additional height:

 
Back
Top