Couple of Gratuitous CB1100 pics

Frulk_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Pictures are after the oil change on Saturday. I decided to run it around the local area and then bring it back home to double check the level

caf1ea887fe7e7a0fcd65c13519b9615.jpg


5c1b5d93753c378d57895c19236a7936.jpg
 
Love gratuitous pics of the CB 1100. Thanks.
 
Weird, the lighting makes it appear as two different exhausts. Great shots and beautiful bike,

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Looks to me like a Road Comet.
 
Like Cormanus said, its a Road Comet by Chic Design. You can get them from Samurider.com or I think japan.webike.net.
 
That's a good looking motorcycle! Nice photography, I love seeing blue sky, mountains and a shiny red bike. Cheers.
 
Thread starter
Ohio Rider: It's Road Comet 2 (by Chic Design via Samurider from Japan). The link to Samurider is on our CB1100 Forum homepage on the right. I bought the RC2 off a member on this site about 3 weeks ago.

We currently have a member that sold his CB that has one for sale. I think he said it's brand new (never been on bike) and he's putting it on E-Bay because he doesn't have enough posts to put it in our classifieds. I don't know the color.
 
that exhaust is the yoshi rs3 carbon fiber version. i didn't think they made that for the CB11, because every time I try to look it up it's for another bike. Do you have a link to that anywhere Frulk?
 
Thread starter
I bought it used off a member about 3 weeks ago. Couple of scuffs here and there but nothing serious. I played with a dremel on them. They sell the mounting kit from Yoshimura for the CB. Just speak to their customer service department. Mine didn’t come with the center stand stop so I had to order that from them. I had planned to post a short thread on how to put it on. I actually took a few pics of the process. Four hands make it MUCH easier.
 
Back
Top