aschem_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Does removing something (mirror, blinkers, reflectors) count as a modification?:huh:
If so, does putting on an aftermarket mirror, blinker, reflector count as two mods (remove then install)? :-/
If I replace two stock mirrors and install two aftermarket mirrors, did I just do 4 mods? And If I change my mind and buy another set of mirrors, did I just do another two modifications?
Mathematically, modifications can be difficult to track. Oh well, I'm going to go do some more mods to my CB this afternoon (air filter).:biker:
If so, does putting on an aftermarket mirror, blinker, reflector count as two mods (remove then install)? :-/
If I replace two stock mirrors and install two aftermarket mirrors, did I just do 4 mods? And If I change my mind and buy another set of mirrors, did I just do another two modifications?
Mathematically, modifications can be difficult to track. Oh well, I'm going to go do some more mods to my CB this afternoon (air filter).:biker:
