Could someone help me with my Dart flyscreen, please!

Olyrider

Been there
Thread starter
I bought a Dart flyscreen form a forum member more than a year ago. It's been sitting in my apparently unorganized shop. All I can find right now is the windscreen itself. None of the other pieces such as brackets and bolts.

I'm hoping someone with a Dart flyscreen has the installation instructions that will also serve as a parts list.

A pdf.file would be great!! That way I know what I'm looking for...

Thanks!
 
Thread starter
el duque_imp said:
good luck with that!

I know the feeling.
I installed it this afternoon. EZ-PZ! The only issue I had was the clearance between the flyscreen support arms and the chrome covers on my gauge pods. Too close for comfort! Made an afternoon in the sun project out of it by slowly grinding away with an air tool on my compressor. Was able to get a factory look by taking my time and removing a little bit, and then a little more. Very happy with the results!

Nothing like the right tool for the job!
 
Back
Top