Corbin Seat

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
This was my visit to the Corbin Seat Company on September 25, 2014.

98zRSH8.jpg


WiyiIv2.jpg


ItPy9RX.jpg


6nMBtpa.jpg


NsJmdQQ.jpg


4YxBFsX.jpg


XM5ikLa.jpg


qZjj3Uo.jpg


R5lMA1u.jpg


fzRksfG.jpg



8UbvAM8.jpg


2MKkHKp.jpg


DoSAKNB.jpg


CarpeK0.jpg


hKMEcnS.jpg


KP104Hf.jpg
 
I love these behind the scenes post. It is great to see the folks who make it all happen. They are the real heroes who show up every day, focus on getting the job done, and deliver the products and services which we all enjoy. Thanks for sharing.
 
I had a Corbin on my bike for awhile and it was very comfortable. Probably should have kept it. Great seats.
Looks like I have everything up-to-date now. I'm enjoying the "new" version. It's been a long, long time
since I was a "Junior" anything.
I'm re-born!
 
Did you have a Corbin on your CB? I've been toying the idea of getting one for some long road trips
 
Thread starter
MagnaRider said:
Did you have a Corbin on your CB? I've been toying the idea of getting one for some long road trips

I still have it. I wouldn't trade it for a stock one if it would be to save my life... lol.
 
Back
Top