Jul 12, 2013 #1 H HikerToo_imp Road warrior Thread starter I went for the safer jacket, should be good for temps 80 and less, kinda heavy jacket, weighs 7or 8 lbs!
I went for the safer jacket, should be good for temps 80 and less, kinda heavy jacket, weighs 7or 8 lbs!
Jul 12, 2013 #4 Lord Popgun Road warrior When I got this bike, I bought new gear because of thumper's tag line. And to stay on topic, that is a nice looking jacket.
When I got this bike, I bought new gear because of thumper's tag line. And to stay on topic, that is a nice looking jacket.
Jul 18, 2013 #5 Z ZRXman01_imp First service completed I have one that's VERY similar to yours I picked up at Moto-GP. I was a fan of Alpinestars but I really love the feel of Dainese leather. You DID get the nice back protector right?
I have one that's VERY similar to yours I picked up at Moto-GP. I was a fan of Alpinestars but I really love the feel of Dainese leather. You DID get the nice back protector right?
Jul 18, 2013 #6 H HikerToo_imp Road warrior Thread starter ZRXman01_imp said: I have one that's VERY similar to yours I picked up at Moto-GP. I was a fan of Alpinestars but I really love the feel of Dainese leather. You DID get the nice back protector right? Click to expand... Yep, have the Dainese "wave"? back protector on this jacket and the Spedio mesh one. Now that I am dressed properly and can start on the CB.....Staintune and silver fairing maybe?
ZRXman01_imp said: I have one that's VERY similar to yours I picked up at Moto-GP. I was a fan of Alpinestars but I really love the feel of Dainese leather. You DID get the nice back protector right? Click to expand... Yep, have the Dainese "wave"? back protector on this jacket and the Spedio mesh one. Now that I am dressed properly and can start on the CB.....Staintune and silver fairing maybe?