Cool shirt!

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
I love car and motorcycle related t-shirts. I just bought one from Ebay featuring a Star Wars Storm Trooper riding Goose's Kawasaki from Mad Max.

I think I might need to get this one though...
 
That's got 13 words.
Too long for the intended audience to read.
And it has big words too.
And the spelling is correct.
So it's like a book to them.
So they won't read it. :s
 
Thread starter
Yeah, but it's way less offensive than the shirts I normally see advocating the whole "put the phone down and drive" thing.

Maybe:

Drive Good.
Phone Bad.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
I love car and motorcycle related t-shirts. I just bought one from Ebay featuring a Star Wars Storm Trooper riding Goose's Kawasaki from Mad Max.

I think I might need to get this one though...
:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
That shirt will match my Jim Goose tribute helmet.

Just got the shirt in the mail yesterday though, and it's European sizing. Damn! I'll need to lose weight.

clearviewx_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
I love car and motorcycle related t-shirts. I just bought one from Ebay featuring a Star Wars Storm Trooper riding Goose's Kawasaki from Mad Max.

I think I might need to get this one though...
:beerchug:
:beerchug:
 
Back
Top