Cool Police Competition Video

Thanks for sharing. That is some awesome control that officer has. And that course kept going and going. I just figured out for my self last week that you can embed the actual video in your post if it comes from youtube. It will look like this.




Just go into the advanced post settings and above the area where you type you will see a TV off to the right side, drop down the menu will see youtube listed. Just copy the link from the "share" section of the youtube page into the dialogue box that popped up and that should embed it for you. You can check your work before you post it by previewing it, to make sure it really will embed.

Hope that helps.
 
OK TECH HEADS, I NEED HELP.

Why can't I see embedded videos on my iPad? All I see is blank space where, if I tap the right spot, I hear the sound track. All OK on iPhone and desktop. Have tried all kind of setting adjustments but can't get it right. Maybe I need a plugin. Any help appreciated.

Cheers and thanks.
 
Here's what you need to do Ptero...

Oh who are my kidding. I don't have a clue. They do however work on my Ipad which I am using now.
 
I saw that video before someplace, but it never ceases to impress me how he can toss that big bike around like that.
 
Rocky_imp said:
I saw that video before someplace, but it never ceases to impress me how he can toss that big bike around like that.
He is good. Talent and luck. Luck as in "The more I practice the luckier I get" (I think some American hacker said that :))

Cheers
 
They toss the big bikes around and ride the floor boards on the ground like training wheels. Seriously though, trust in knowing the bike and going back to the basics with the bike going wherever you turn your head to

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
dBuster_imp said:
They toss the big bikes around and ride the floor boards on the ground like training wheels. Seriously though, trust in knowing the bike and going back to the basics with the bike going wherever you turn your head to

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I noticed that too, if you watch close, he is looking where he's going and the bike is following.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
OK TECH HEADS, I NEED HELP.

Why can't I see embedded videos on my iPad? All I see is blank space where, if I tap the right spot, I hear the sound track. All OK on iPhone and desktop. Have tried all kind of setting adjustments but can't get it right. Maybe I need a plugin. Any help appreciated.

Cheers and thanks.
Curious.

I use Tapatalk on the iPad and when I watch this video it loads the Youtbe app, which is also have installed, and I can see it without any trouble.

I've tired watching it in Safari and that works OK too.

What version of iOS are you running? That's the only other thing I can think of.
 
Perfect practice makes perfect. Just amazing ability, and did you hear him scrape in some turns.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top