Gingersdaddy_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Found this cool video. this is my first time trying to post a video, hope it works.
YouTube
YouTube
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ah! Vengeance is truly thine.The ferret_imp said:Here's what you need to do Ptero...
Oh who are my kidding. I don't have a clue. They do however work on my Ipad which I am using now.
He is good. Talent and luck. Luck as in "The more I practice the luckier I get" (I think some American hacker said thatRocky_imp said:I saw that video before someplace, but it never ceases to impress me how he can toss that big bike around like that.
)I noticed that too, if you watch close, he is looking where he's going and the bike is following.dBuster_imp said:They toss the big bikes around and ride the floor boards on the ground like training wheels. Seriously though, trust in knowing the bike and going back to the basics with the bike going wherever you turn your head to
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Curious.Pterodactyl_imp said:OK TECH HEADS, I NEED HELP.
Why can't I see embedded videos on my iPad? All I see is blank space where, if I tap the right spot, I hear the sound track. All OK on iPhone and desktop. Have tried all kind of setting adjustments but can't get it right. Maybe I need a plugin. Any help appreciated.
Cheers and thanks.