Apr 26, 2017 #1 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Check out this little Honda. I wasn't even aware of this one, and I thought I knew about or at least aware of almost all Hondas.
Check out this little Honda. I wasn't even aware of this one, and I thought I knew about or at least aware of almost all Hondas.
Apr 26, 2017 #2 H Henrik_imp Been there Yeah those Honda Motocompos were cool! Perhaps they were inspired by the French Motobecane Compyx X1 (or X7 as the later model was known) released in 1971:
Yeah those Honda Motocompos were cool! Perhaps they were inspired by the French Motobecane Compyx X1 (or X7 as the later model was known) released in 1971:
Apr 26, 2017 #4 J jdvalero_imp Running like a top Anyone noticed how hard was to prop on the center stand? Or was it just me? Sent from my "World" using Tapatalk
Anyone noticed how hard was to prop on the center stand? Or was it just me? Sent from my "World" using Tapatalk
Apr 26, 2017 #5 R Retsel_imp Been there You could carry one as a spare on the back of your Ducati! Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Apr 29, 2017 #6 D Doug_imp Running like a top Pretty cool. At first glance you'd almost think it was a generator. And that engine, sounds like an old Lawn Boy mower. Looks like it moves along pretty well.
Pretty cool. At first glance you'd almost think it was a generator. And that engine, sounds like an old Lawn Boy mower. Looks like it moves along pretty well.