Cool CB1100R custom

RetroSeattle_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I came across this custom in a British bike mag. Built in Japan by AC Sanctuary, based on the old CB1100R. A version of this based on my CB1100 DLX would be excellent!
 
RetroSeattle_imp said:
I came across this custom in a British bike mag. Built in Japan by AC Sanctuary, based on the old CB1100R. A version of this based on my CB1100 DLX would be excellent!
About as close as you can get. CB1300 BOL D'OR
a5e720884621c172933378ad49d9e35b.jpg


Why, oh why, didn't they produce this version of the CB1100R?
7afe1519b163d79e9552b891770e4cbd.jpg
 
DGShannon_imp said:
RetroSeattle_imp said:
I came across this custom in a British bike mag. Built in Japan by AC Sanctuary, based on the old CB1100R. A version of this based on my CB1100 DLX would be excellent!
About as close as you can get. CB1300 BOL D'OR
a5e720884621c172933378ad49d9e35b.jpg


Why, oh why, didn't they produce this version of the CB1100R?
7afe1519b163d79e9552b891770e4cbd.jpg
Because they would only sell 25 of them. It would cost $18,995 and anybody under 45 would say "why would I get that when I can buy a CBR1000RR that is better in every way for much less money?" and anybody over 45 would say "Hell no, look at that seat, rear sets and clip ons! I'll be happy with a comfortable CB1100"
 
EGAlvarez_imp said:
DGShannon_imp said:
RetroSeattle_imp said:
I came across this custom in a British bike mag. Built in Japan by AC Sanctuary, based on the old CB1100R. A version of this based on my CB1100 DLX would be excellent!
About as close as you can get. CB1300 BOL D'OR
a5e720884621c172933378ad49d9e35b.jpg


Why, oh why, didn't they produce this version of the CB1100R?
7afe1519b163d79e9552b891770e4cbd.jpg
Because they would only sell 25 of them. It would cost $18,995 and anybody under 45 would say "why would I get that when I can buy a CBR1000RR that is better in every way for much less money?" and anybody over 45 would say "Hell no, look at that seat, rear sets and clip ons! I'll be happy with a comfortable CB1100"
Maybe. But, me and 24 other guys would be real happy when we got them at a bargain basement price, since you think almost nobody would want one! :P
 
DGShannon_imp said:
EGAlvarez_imp said:
DGShannon_imp said:
RetroSeattle_imp said:
I came across this custom in a British bike mag. Built in Japan by AC Sanctuary, based on the old CB1100R. A version of this based on my CB1100 DLX would be excellent!
About as close as you can get. CB1300 BOL D'OR
a5e720884621c172933378ad49d9e35b.jpg


Why, oh why, didn't they produce this version of the CB1100R?
7afe1519b163d79e9552b891770e4cbd.jpg
Because they would only sell 25 of them. It would cost $18,995 and anybody under 45 would say "why would I get that when I can buy a CBR1000RR that is better in every way for much less money?" and anybody over 45 would say "Hell no, look at that seat, rear sets and clip ons! I'll be happy with a comfortable CB1100"
Maybe. But, me and 24 other guys would be real happy when we got them at a bargain basement price, since you think almost nobody would want one! :P
Maybe. But, me and 24 other guys would be real happy when we got them at a bargain basement price, since you think almost nobody would want one! :P
+1...and I'm under 45! ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top