Houtman_imp
Road warrior
I even prefer the five speed on my 2013 than the sixth speed on my 2014 and 2017.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
But can we still be friends ?peterbaron_imp said:I see we are riders of different preferences....
I sold my '13/5speed /50000km to get '14/6speed/17000km
But can we still be friends ?Houtman_imp said:But can we still be friends ?peterbaron_imp said:I see we are riders of different preferences....
I sold my '13/5speed /50000km to get '14/6speed/17000km




But can we still be friends ?peterbaron_imp said:But can we still be friends ?Houtman_imp said:But can we still be friends ?peterbaron_imp said:I see we are riders of different preferences....
I sold my '13/5speed /50000km to get '14/6speed/17000km
Lets do the math first:
*version A
year: 13-14 = -1
kms: 50000-17000 = +33000
gears: 5-6 = -1
total: 33000 -1-1 = +32998 points = yes we are
*version B
year: 14-13 = +1
kms: 17000 - 50000 = - 33000
gears: 6-5 = +1
total: pull up your socks, you need improvement![]()



Is this the Canadian version of Algebra ?But can we still be friends ?Houtman_imp said:But can we still be friends ?peterbaron_imp said:But can we still be friends ?Houtman_imp said:But can we still be friends ?peterbaron_imp said:I see we are riders of different preferences....
I sold my '13/5speed /50000km to get '14/6speed/17000km
Lets do the math first:
*version A
year: 13-14 = -1
kms: 50000-17000 = +33000
gears: 5-6 = -1
total: 33000 -1-1 = +32998 points = yes we are
*version B
year: 14-13 = +1
kms: 17000 - 50000 = - 33000
gears: 6-5 = +1
total: pull up your socks, you need improvement![]()
Lets do the math first:
*version A
year: 13-14 = -1
kms: 50000-17000 = +33000
gears: 5-6 = -1
total: 33000 -1-1 = +32998 points = yes we are
*version B
year: 14-13 = +1
kms: 17000 - 50000 = - 33000
gears: 6-5 = +1
total: pull up your socks, you need improvementIs this the Canadian version of Algebra ?



Is this the Canadian version of Algebra ?
:beerchug:
God I hope not.Houtman_imp said:But can we still be friends ?peterbaron_imp said:But can we still be friends ?Houtman_imp said:But can we still be friends ?peterbaron_imp said:I see we are riders of different preferences....
I sold my '13/5speed /50000km to get '14/6speed/17000km
Lets do the math first:
*version A
year: 13-14 = -1
kms: 50000-17000 = +33000
gears: 5-6 = -1
total: 33000 -1-1 = +32998 points = yes we are
*version B
year: 14-13 = +1
kms: 17000 - 50000 = - 33000
gears: 6-5 = +1
total: pull up your socks, you need improvement![]()
Lets do the math first:
*version A
year: 13-14 = -1
kms: 50000-17000 = +33000
gears: 5-6 = -1
total: 33000 -1-1 = +32998 points = yes we are
*version B
year: 14-13 = +1
kms: 17000 - 50000 = - 33000
gears: 6-5 = +1
total: pull up your socks, you need improvementIs this the Canadian version of Algebra ?
Am not familiar with your brand ....Frulk_imp said:Pete...you been hitting that Pendleton or Crown Royal again? Or worse...Yukon Jack ?
God I hope not.GoldOxide_imp said:God I hope not.Houtman_imp said:But can we still be friends ?peterbaron_imp said:But can we still be friends ?Houtman_imp said:But can we still be friends ?peterbaron_imp said:I see we are riders of different preferences....
I sold my '13/5speed /50000km to get '14/6speed/17000km
Lets do the math first:
*version A
year: 13-14 = -1
kms: 50000-17000 = +33000
gears: 5-6 = -1
total: 33000 -1-1 = +32998 points = yes we are
*version B
year: 14-13 = +1
kms: 17000 - 50000 = - 33000
gears: 6-5 = +1
total: pull up your socks, you need improvement![]()
Lets do the math first:
*version A
year: 13-14 = -1
kms: 50000-17000 = +33000
gears: 5-6 = -1
total: 33000 -1-1 = +32998 points = yes we are
*version B
year: 14-13 = +1
kms: 17000 - 50000 = - 33000
gears: 6-5 = +1
total: pull up your socks, you need improvementIs this the Canadian version of Algebra ?
- - -
My '14 has a single OEM muffler. I like the 6th gear for distance, but otherwise use 5th more often.



GoldOxide_imp said:CB1100 caught me in the showroom. I read nothing about it before and after that encounter. I tried, rather successfully to avoid the CB1100. Then after some time and in another town it appeared again. I couldn't help myself.
So, in my case it was not dependent on marketing, but just sheer vibe, and of course, emotion.
- - -
I didn't read about all the hype until I joined the Forum.![]()