Enzofour_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
has anyone already tried to connect and what tools did they use?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

sorry, as I have for the car, ODBCII connector connected to the ECU socketLord Popgun_imp said:What exactly do you mean?
I have a GiPro gear shift indicator plugged into the DLC. AND I have the HealTech diagnostic tool that plugs into the DLC.
is it possible to have it?:freddo:Lord Popgun_imp said:Our bikes don't have an ODBCII connector. They use the Honda Diagnostic System.
Now, I know that bikes are going to get ODBC sometime, by government decree I think. If newer bikes have it I don't know about it. Sorry.
The recent Honda Africa Twin models support OBDII.Lord Popgun_imp said:Our bikes don't have an ODBCII connector. They use the Honda Diagnostic System.
Now, I know that bikes are going to get ODBC sometime, by government decree I think. If newer bikes have it I don't know about it. Sorry.
cb 1100 ex 2014Lord Popgun_imp said:I guess it is possible but I haven't heard anything about it. Maybe someone here knows more.. I don't know about the bikes you get in Italy. What year/model is it?
Who knows if this is compatible with our cb 1100?max_imp said:Only a few video's available on youtube using an adaptor lead from dlc to obd2 and a bluetooth dongle and android phone with the appropriate software;
Presumably from indonesia but shows the relevant information, the system is using what is known as the "k wire" which is a bi-directional data protocol over one wire and ground at 12 volt logic data signal level instead of 5 volt logic.
I have seen that used with other late model Honda owners too.Lord Popgun_imp said:That is what I have. It works with a Windows computer. The only thing I have used mine for so far is data gathering for the idle problems some were having. It works with Hondas and even some outboards. I have a Honda outboard so that’s a plus! Haven’t tried it on the outboard though.
They also keep the software updated and you can update it when connected to the internet.
It connects to the red diagnostic connector located behind the left side panel.
Beware:Enzofour_imp said:thanks
I don't have a 13/14 user's manual. Gone. :-/Lord Popgun_imp said:The 13/14 models don't have OBD. Either use HDS (per the manual) or the Healtech.


Absolutely. Also, I know there are some other members in the San Diego area so they would be welcome to use it .peterbaron_imp said:Good to know about the other member who has that scanner ...in case if I am stuck on the road
:beerchug:
Absolutely. Also, I know there are some other members in the San Diego area so they would be welcome to use it .bflint_imp said:Absolutely. Also, I know there are some other members in the San Diego area so they would be welcome to use it .peterbaron_imp said:Good to know about the other member who has that scanner ...in case if I am stuck on the road
:beerchug:
Well, I await your feed back, what model is your CB?: rolleyes:bflint_imp said:Noticed Mr Lord Popgun had previously bought HealTech OBD tool, so I ordered their OBD-H01 scanner today ($229 from Podium Bike in MI). These are "make specific" hence the H01 model is only for Hondas which I am more than ok with. Just shipped today, so maybe by Thanksgiving I can try it out![]()