postoak_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Anything with the word "Scrambler" in the name also wouldn't qualify for my list.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Agreepeterbaron_imp said:AgreeNortoon_imp said:Anything with a motocross rear end with no fender does not qualify. Dual shocks and chrome mufflers are a must, unless it is a single cylinder motor.postoak_imp said:Well, as I said, for my purposes, something vaguely resembling a UJM street standard. From the period of late '60s to mid-late '70s. My salad days. The angular look of the late '70s and '80s doesn't qualify. Nothing with a foot-forward position would qualify.
I reckon "retro" would accommodate injection, but yes, I understand your reason for asking.Stichill_imp said:Carburetors required, or no?
I like that.baxtercat_imp said:updated version of the Kawa W800 just announced at the Tokyo show. coming to US
You are right Sea. The only thing that has not been totally disqualified yet is a Retro of the Honda Kick N Go:EmptySea_imp said:Interesting thread. If you keep adding specific disqualifiers, you’ll narrow the list to zero. Lol.
Good list...Will these 2 cruise at 70mph? I suppose they will, but I bet the experience is substantially different on them. Having said that, I wouldn't mind having either, or both.postoak_imp said:I would also eliminate mini-bikes, boutique bikes, 2 cycle engine bikes, plus bikes that won't cruise at 70 mph.
I haven't applied all of the disqualifiers mentioned but here is the list I have:
BMW R nineT Pure
Honda CB1100
Kawasaki W800
Kawasaki Z900RS
Moto Guzzi V7
Moto Guzzi V9
Royal Enfield Inteceptor 650
Suzuki TU250x
Triumph Bonneville 100
Triumph Bonneville 120
Triumph Street Twin
Triumph Speed Twin
Yamaha SR400
Yamaha XSR 700
Yamaha XSR 900

:clap:
The SR400 does.EmptySea_imp said:Which have kick starts?![]()