Comet with touring screen

air charlie_imp said:
Just an update with matching side covers.
2b2064f3b6a52598b738818dee26645f.jpg
WOW! sooo much nicer with red side covers. love it. Have to have some.
 
Greg Davis_imp said:
air charlie_imp said:
Just an update with matching side covers.
2b2064f3b6a52598b738818dee26645f.jpg
WOW! sooo much nicer with red side covers. love it. Have to have some.
WOW! sooo much nicer with red side covers. love it. Have to have some.

I know. It is taking all the restraint I have not to order a pair!
 
Just added a touring screen to my Chic Design fairing. And Chic Design Guyra gauntlets. I am ready to tour. Too bad it is going to be 15 below zero F here in Wisconsin Monday. :@

e1943ff58bce3d8929e9e9b26e095c44.jpg


c674bc53c3dcb3d5f2c44c93d2edfe7c.jpg


464cf5cd634fbd4cfb1eedd82e98bb5e.jpg


0d9ecb227f8d765370ef60a9a9afa673.jpg
 
Lol...yea, you're right. :banana:
 
Has anyone here experienced the "standard" road comet vs. the NC Deflector....I ordered both for upcoming hiway travel and would like some advice as to which to install. 5' 10" . Currently have flyscreen and find that over 65mph I really have to hang on. 50-60 no prob. Thanks
 
I will answer my own question. I have used the Dart flyscreen, the Road Comet, and the NC Street Sheild. For hiway runs the NC wins hands down. The Road Comet still good for shorter trips, the flyscreen looks good, takes away a little of the pressure. If I am going to do any freeway I will use the NC.

By the way...When installing the Road Comet has anyone figured a way to encompass the headlight? What I mean is...how do you get the headlight within the front opening of the shield? Headlight light comes up from screen to gauges..somewhat distracting.
 
Back
Top