air charlie_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I finally gave up on the plexi 2 and ordered the Comet fairing with touring screen. I wrote an earlier post about not liking the amount of wind noise the plexi 2 caused around my helmet. I have to say that for me, the Comet fairing is what I was looking for. I took it on about a 70 mile ride including about 10 miles of 70+ mph interstate roads. While it doesn't turn it into a Goldwing for touring purposes, it made for a much more comfortable ride with out the wind buffeting I was getting with the Plexi. For me it is just what I was looking for.
If anyone wants to try the Plexi 2 I will be putting it up for sale. Maybe it will work for shorter riders, but for my 6'ft 2" size it seemed to be just the wrong height.
If anyone wants to try the Plexi 2 I will be putting it up for sale. Maybe it will work for shorter riders, but for my 6'ft 2" size it seemed to be just the wrong height.