Color coordinated helmets? :-)

Rebel73_imp

Been there
Thread starter
That looks great Rob. You do awfully nice work
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Very cool. No, I'm not that color coordinated. Come to think of it, I'm not coordinated, period.
Thanks. I'm sure that's not entirely true since you've survived on a motorcycle for so long. Lol.
 
Thread starter
Elipten_imp said:
I get the trend here and it looks fantastic. So is there a red riding suit with a silver stripe in the making?
Ha ha. I hadn't planned on that but you're giving me ideas.
 
Excellent work, Rob. Don't stop with the suit. What about the rider too? Perfect harmony?
 
I have the candy red Biltwell too, also the red metal flake one. I wear them for short jaunts around town. I wear one of my Nexx carbon fiber helmets when I'm out doing serious riding ;)
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Excellent work, Rob. Don't stop with the suit. What about the rider too? Perfect harmony?
The rider? :huh:
How would that work? Lol.

Anyhow, suit and body tattoo might be a little overkill. Ha ha.
Motogeezer1949_imp said:
I have the candy red Biltwell too, also the red metal flake one. I wear them for short jaunts around town. I wear one of my Nexx carbon fiber helmets when I'm out doing serious riding ;)
I have the Nexx Cafe, too.
 
Yeah ... you spend the money on fuel and go riding I guess.
 
That looks awesome, Rob - yet another great "mod" to a beauty of a bike. Lovin' that silver stripe!

Here's mine - strangely enough, I hadn't done this since my '82 Yamaha Turbo, bought new in 1983!
Shoei Neo-Tec in "Wine" (it's actually a much better color match in person than it looks in the picture):

 
So, does this count? lol
b04baa990b2e884682564efb3be668ed.jpg



Sent from an undisclosed location
 
Back
Top