Cold Front Ride

Nice pics. i really lime the second one. bike looks great.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Nice pics. i really lime the second one. bike looks great.
Thanks ferret.. The Optiglanz is doing its job on the exhaust headers.. I just used it once very very sparingly...and the yellowing has not come back..
 
Ah, Allen Parkway on the one perfect day of the year. I used to live in the ghetto right across the Parkway from there and ran those trails a zillion times. Them was the days. Enjoy the Fall weather... Summer is coming!
 
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Ah, Allen Parkway on the one perfect day of the year. I used to live in the ghetto right across the Parkway from there and ran those trails a zillion times. Them was the days. Enjoy the Fall weather... Summer is coming!
Incorrect... Its actually on memorial drive which is parallel to Allen Parkway. The parking is by Houston Police Officer Memorial..
 
Back
Top