clear LED tail light

Arctic cb1100_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Has anyone installed either the clear or clear smoked LED tail light from webike? I am interested in getting one to match my clear turn lenses but am looking for a little feedback from anyone who has one or what thoughts are on them.sorry no pic attached I'm on vacation and my phone refuses to cooperate!
 
Doesn't Chapomis have one of these are his bike?
 
A bit off topic but related. Yesterday I received clear turn signal lenses with amber bulbs from Webike. They were way too small for larger US OEM turn signals and too big for the smaller Japanese OEM turn signals. These lenses are made by Endurance, a Thailand company. I've received another part form Endurance (brake reservoir brackets) and they were the wrong size too.
 
maybe it was you CB4ME that had the clear tail light lens?
 
I know I just saw a pic of one with someone mentioning the bleached out tail light. Hmm now I have to dig

edit ok found it Chapomis posted the pic but apparently not his bike post 24

Side Cases, Panniers & Saddlebags

and in post 29 Riko explains it
 
Thread starter
Cb4ME that's weird your lenses don't fit I have those exact clear smoke lenses with amber bulbs on my 14 std picked up from webike and mine fit great just like OE I like them so much is the reason I was considering the tail light
 
Arctic cb1100_imp said:
Cb4ME that's weird your lenses don't fit I have those exact clear smoke lenses with amber bulbs on my 14 std picked up from webike and mine fit great just like OE I like them so much is the reason I was considering the tail light
14 and 13 have different size housings on the turn signals.
 
Thread starter
Oh ok that's weird they felt the need to change the signal sizes between years!
I really like the look of the clear smoke tail light but am only hesitant because none of my other lights are LED but I think I'm still gonna pull the trigger and see about installing LED bulbs in the signals!
 
Back
Top