Clear integrated taillight

I like mine too. I like those little turn signals too that I think CA200 has-Or VFRpaul. Can't remember who.

Would that moto-tuner light be DOT approved even?
 
Thread starter
I don't think it is DOT approved. I would run it with smaller turnsignals anyway. I just like the clear lense.
 
Even though I used to sell a lot of this kinda stuff to the sport bike guys I am going to stick to the stock retro look!
 
I don't want to be too critical, but a clear taillight lens is about as out-of-place on the CB11 as is the Two Brothers Racing slip-on sportbike exhaust.
 
Last time I was driving behind someone using one of these type of things I noticed 2 things:

1. I could barely see the 'turn signal' flashing (but that's product specific).
2. The turn signal was so close to the middle that from even a moderate distance it was hard to tell which side was blinking left or right ?

I'll stick to bright turn signals with no directional ambiguity !
 
Back
Top