Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Haha I mean the case part that is chrome in the video but still keeping the clear window lolHoutman_imp said:In black it would just be a cover up ...
I guess one can watch the oil churn colour and any foam action if things aren't quite right.pekingduck_imp said:Watching the laundry tumble in the dryer is more interesting. :dodgy:
I guess one can watch the oil churn colour and any foam action if things aren't quite right.GoldOxide_imp said:I guess one can watch the oil churn colour and any foam action if things aren't quite right.pekingduck_imp said:Watching the laundry tumble in the dryer is more interesting. :dodgy:
hy:
I guess one can watch the oil churn colour and any foam action if things aren't quite right.peterbaron_imp said:I guess one can watch the oil churn colour and any foam action if things aren't quite right.GoldOxide_imp said:I guess one can watch the oil churn colour and any foam action if things aren't quite right.pekingduck_imp said:Watching the laundry tumble in the dryer is more interesting. :dodgy:hy:
That may take a long time, knowing Honda quality![]()
hy:
Haha I mean the case part that is chrome in the video but still keeping the clear window lolmvk24_imp said:Haha I mean the case part that is chrome in the video but still keeping the clear window lolHoutman_imp said:In black it would just be a cover up ...
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
GSG MOTOTECHNIK : Skeleton Clutch Cover [MD-H55R]
Found it
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Actually, when you see Ducati clutches spin you are usually looking at vented clutch covers over a dry clutch, which is the way most Ducatis were built until recent years. I can look down when sitting on my Multistrada and see the clutch spinning away through my clutch cover. A lot of owners with older bevel drive cams do put see through covers on, though a switch was made by Ducati to belt driven cams a long time ago. You can get see-through vented belt covers too, but a small stone can cause a big mess with them.shahyaan_imp said:Now we can live the life of Ducati owners, seeing our clutches spin.
Was going to make a joke about them but that would be in bad taste.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
An attempt of that "Steam Punk" look, maybe?The ferret_imp said:ok WHY would you want to see your clutch plates spinning?
