Scudrunr_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Folks,
I have been thinking about having some clear bra installed where my thighs rub on the tank. I was wondering if anyone else has had this done and if they would do it again? My concern is the black tank will show little scuffs from my jeans. I experienced this before on the black tank of the VFR. I was going to have a professional do the install using the good 3M stuff. Thoughts on thickness? Long-term looks?
I have been thinking about having some clear bra installed where my thighs rub on the tank. I was wondering if anyone else has had this done and if they would do it again? My concern is the black tank will show little scuffs from my jeans. I experienced this before on the black tank of the VFR. I was going to have a professional do the install using the good 3M stuff. Thoughts on thickness? Long-term looks?
