alprider
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If I were shopping, I'd demo ride the CL500. Looks really practical and not too bad looking.Gone in 60_imp said:Ok, the local dealers are crowing, saying they've got the the CL500 in the showrooms.
Might have to check one out on the way home.
Not that I'm in the market, mind you, just curious. Everything I've read and heard about the 500 twin says it doesn't really like sustained high speed riding. Not sure what the gearing similarities are with the Rebel, but on early Sunday heading to work, a Rebel 500 was pacing me at 80 mph, and it didn't look like he was struggling.
If successful, would be interested learning your opinion.m in sc_imp said:im heading back down to the dealer i bought the xr150 at tomorrow, my friend is buying an H2 for sure, and another is looking for a honda 300 rally. they had a few of these 500's , i'll see if i can angle a test ride out of curiosity.