HikerToo_imp
Road warrior
Come on man, get a real pipe on that thing, make use of the flashed ECU, hit some red lines and catch it on video!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Strewth mate, you've mastered Chinese, or is it Swahili?creatinetenor_imp said:OMG LMAO LOL
2013 CB1100: My first ride!
Waiting at the State Line for ya!!!!Ridem32_imp said:I know in my heart CIP57 is after me. I'm trying to stay one step ahead of him even thou I stole the reflash from him! ( got to have a lil outlaw in ya to have fun) but the day will come when we will meet like in the ole western days one of us has got to fall! After that we can all say how much we enjoyed ole chipper lol


